Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Associate | Bachelor Degree | 2023
Wipro is always looking for talented and skilled professionals to join its team. In order to expand its talent pool, the company conducts off-campus recruitment drives for freshers and experienced professionals. These recruitment drives are an excellent opportunity for young and talented individuals to kickstart their careers in the IT industry and gain exposure to the latest technologies and trends.
The Wipro off-campus recruitment process is designed to identify and select the best talent from a large pool of candidates. The process usually involves multiple rounds of assessment, including an online test, group discussion, and personal interview. The online test assesses the candidate’s aptitude, reasoning, and technical skills, while the group discussion and personal interview evaluate their communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Wipro
During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited to Wipro Products Limited. In 1982, the name was changed again, from Wipro Products Limited to Wipro Limited. In 1999, Wipro was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. In 2004, Wipro became the second Indian IT company to earn $1 billion in annual revenue.
In 2012, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate company called Wipro Enterprises. Prior to this demerger, these businesses, mainly in consumer care, lighting, furniture, hydraulics, water treatment, and medical diagnostics, contributed about 10% of Wipro’s total revenues.
In August 2018, Wipro paid US$75m to National Grid US as a settlement for a botched SAP implementation that a 2014 audit estimated could cost the company US$1 billion. Wipro had been hired as a systems integrator in 2010, but errors in the rollout, intended to replace an Oracle system, caused serious losses and reputational damage.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably trades/accounting)
- · Work experience 0-24 months
- · Good written and verbal (English) communication skills
- · Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- · Typing speed of at least 25 WPM and 90% accuracy.
- Roles And Responsibilities
- Get process knowledge from SMEs (internal/customer) and get process certification.
- · Participate in and successfully complete role-based training programs.
- · Responsible for proper management of assigned tasks
- · Responsible for transaction processing with low complexity.
- · Ensure consistent performance and accuracy as required by the team.
- · Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of services in accordance with customer SLAs and fulfilling customer contractual obligations
- · Ensure that inquiries from internal or external stakeholders are answered promptly
- · Follow privacy standards and codes of conduct
- · Ensure that time and attendance policies are followed
- · Compliance with site regulations, team schedules, and holiday schedules
- Committed to doing the job at the highest possible level
- · Ask questions and be prepared to understand the customer’s point of view
- · Meet deadlines with minimal or no escalation
- · Demonstrate responsiveness to customer needs and demands
- Effective communication:
- · Listen carefully and ask questions to reinforce understanding
- · Understand the data provided and arrange further communication based on that understanding
- · Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- · Make changes to the way you work for the benefit of your customers, the organization and other stakeholders.
- Problem-solving and decision-making:
- · Finding and analyzing data and information relevant to the problem at hand
- · Demonstrates a sense of urgency in achieving goals and takes action to ensure results.
- Learning Agility:
- · Demonstrate a willingness to learn on the job
- · Apply concepts and skills learned in counseling work
- · Seek the help needed to achieve results in new and unclear situations
- Flexibility to work in shifts 24*7
- · Occasionally extended hours to meet business needs
- Mobility between client teams
- · Willingness to sign a service agreement upon entry and before traveling/placement/training abroad
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here