PWC Recruitment Senior Associate | Off Campus |2023
PwC, also known as PricewaterhouseCoopers, is a leading professional services firm that operates in over 157 countries. The company provides a wide range of services to its clients, including audit, tax, and advisory services. One of the key areas of focus for PwC is Sales Services, which is aimed at helping clients improve their sales performance and drive revenue growth. In this blog, we will take a closer look at PwC Recruitment for Sales Services.
About the PWC
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG.
PwC firms are in 157 countries, across 742 locations, with 328,000 people. As of 2019, 26% of the workforce was based in the Americas, 26% in Asia, 32% in Western Europe, and 5% in the Middle East and Africa. The company’s global revenues were $50.3 billion in FY 2022, of which $18.4 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $20.7 billion by its Tax and Legal practice, and $11.6 billion by its Advisory practice.
The firm in its recent actual form was created in 1998 by a merger between two accounting firms: Coopers & Lybrand, and Price Waterhouse. Both firms had histories dating back to the 19th century. The trading name was shortened to PwC (stylized pwc) in September 2010 as part of a rebranding effort.
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, based in London, England, is a coordinating entity for the global network of firms. It manages the global brand and develops policies and initiatives, to create a common and coordinated approach in areas such as risk, quality, and strategy. It does not provide services to clients.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Business Writer Responsibilities
- Assists the US writing and editorial team in handling high-level, high-volume promotional and marketing materials
- Assist in the processing of proposal materials prepared by the offshore proposal specialist/coordinating team
- Manage and participate in multiple editorial projects simultaneously
- Use good judgment and decision-making skills to elevate or solve problems independently as needed
- Evaluate and implement company policies regarding copyright and intellectual property licensing
- Collaborate with colleagues as needed to deliver high-quality and distinctive offers and products for internal sales, clients, and the media
- Communicate effectively with professionals at all levels
Senior Associate Responsibilities
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and areas for improvement.
- Delegate others to give opportunities to stretch by coaching them to achieve results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to gain insight into current industry or industry trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Knows how and when to use available tools in a given situation and can explain the reasons for the choice.
- Sales, marketing, or communications editorial experience
- A publishing house, feature, or news editing experience
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here