Launch Your Career with PayPal’s Internship Program | Software Engineer | Graduates (Bachelor’s, Dual Degree, or Integrated Master’s) | 2023 |
PayPal, the popular online payment system, has announced a fantastic opportunity for 2023 graduates to join their team as Intern Software Engineers. This internship is available to Bachelor’s, Dual Degree, or Integrated Master’s graduates who are interested in a career in software engineering.
As an Intern Software Engineer 1 at PayPal, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the industry and gain valuable experience in software development. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining PayPal’s cutting-edge software products, working on real projects, and collaborating with experienced engineers.
About the Paypal
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal went public through an IPO in 2002. It became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay later that year, valued at $1.5 billion. In 2015 eBay spun off PayPal to its shareholders, and PayPal became an independent company again. The company was ranked 143rd on the 2022 Fortune 500 of the largest United States corporations by revenue.
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree, dual degree, or integrated master’s degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2023.
- Strong applied experience. They create, destroy, and rebuild software applications. We’re looking for creative minds with an inquisitive mindset, eager to learn and create real-world products.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understand concepts like web services, SOA, REST API
- Constant desire to grow, learn and discover new things
Role And Responsibilities
- High-volume, scalable software code (front-end and/or back-end focus). This can include building web applications with React/Node, building backend services with Java, SQL, ReST, and/or creating and developing new user experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from design, product, and other business areas
At PayPal, we are committed to building a fair and inclusive global economy. And that’s not possible without our most important asset – you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive at every stage of life. We protect your financial, physical, and mental health by providing you with valuable services and resources to help you take care of yourself as a whole.
We offer great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee stock options, health and life insurance, and more.
India: Bangalore, Karnataka, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here