The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Currently, Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant – Psychotherapy and Counselling (PGD – PCCA)
Check out the details below!
TISS has been to be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge, towards creating a people-centred, ecologically sustainable and just society that promotes and protects dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all.
- The Teaching Assistant will assist in the preparation and teaching of lecture modules, compilation and dissemination of course material.
- They will be in charge of documentation of
the course and all administrative tasks related to the course including managing calendar, readings and evaluating assignments.
- The Teaching Assistant will report directly to the faculty in-charge.
- Have completed a Master’s degree in Psychology
- A minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing psychotherapist/counsellor working specifically with children and adolescents in school/child development centres / hospital settings.
- Additional training in child and adolescent psychotherapy will be preferable
- Relevant experience as a psychotherapy/counselling supervisor
- Possess good writing and communication skills in English
- 11 months
- Rs.28000/- pm
- No preference – Online work
How to Apply:
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post applied
for in the subject line to – firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th August 2021
Some Guidelines by TISS:
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call.
- Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically on 26.08.2021.
- The institution deserves the right to consider resumes which have not come through direct application.
Check out the Official Notification from: Here