DXC Recruitment Associate Professional Test Engineer | Bachelor’s Graduate | 2023
DXC Technology is a global IT services provider that is committed to delivering innovative solutions to help businesses thrive in the digital age. As a company that values its employees, DXC is always looking for skilled and motivated individuals to join its team. One such opportunity for aspiring IT professionals is the role of Associate Professional Test Engineer.
About the DXC
DXC Technology was formed on April 3, 2017, when Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its enterprise services business and merged with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At its inception, DXC Technology had sales of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people, and operated in 70 countries.
The separation from Hewlett Packard Enterprise does not extend to the two parts of the Enterprise Services segment: the reporting area Mphasis Limited and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
In India, the company embarked on a three-year plan to reduce the number of offices in the country from 50 to 26 and reduce headcount by 5.9% (approximately 10,000). With around 43,000 employees (more than a third of the workforce) in India, the company is currently restructuring its workforce to accommodate its new earnings profile.
In 2017, DXC split off a segment of the US public sector to form a new company, Perspecta Inc.
Mike Salvino, a former CEO of Accenture, was appointed President and CEO of DXC Technology in 2019.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field is preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience in handling and dealing with computer systems
- Experience working with network management and protocol testing systems
- Experience in handling scripting languages like TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience in handling data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP etc.
- Experience in handling operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
Role and Responsibility
- Participate in testing, troubleshooting, and analysis tasks at various stages of network system development including integration, system testing, interoperability testing, field test plans, and customer acceptance plan to maintain system reliability/capability as directed by leadership and/or management team.
- Provides maintenance of initial configuration and device parameters for system reliability. Assist in investigating and resolving critical issues along with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost-effective and efficient problem-solving.
- Assist in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Work closely with team leaders to finalize specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participate in writing test plans for assigned projects. Keep records of test progress, document test results, prepare reports, and be able to present results as appropriate.
- Work with more experienced team members to define test cases, create system and integration test scripts, and configure test questionnaires from the functional requirements documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating bug reports after regression testing initiatives.
- Can assist lead engineers/management in writing process proposals/program recommendations and tracking performance.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact with team members and present results
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to travel
May require shift or weekend work
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Click Here