TIDE’s Model School Program | Hiring | Assistant Coordinator | 2021
Hello, TIDE is a Bangalore based NGO working on facilitating sustainable development in communities through technology interventions. As a conscious strategy to advocate environment sustainability with youth, TIDE has initiated the Model School Program. As the program scales, TIDE is looking for a candidate to assist the Model School team.
Please follow the details below to get relevant details!
TIDE (Technology Informatics Design Endeavour) is a development organization that leverages technology for conserving the environment, creating livelihoods and addressing societal issues. TIDE’s work encompasses energy access and biomass-based cooking solutions, energy conservation and renewable energy promotion, Environment management and advocacy, and Technology based on innovative livelihoods, particularly with the focus on rural women.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the TIDE team to implement the program in selected schools;
- Coordinating with schools, conduct need assessment and identify for partnering;
- Contribute to creating school specific intervention package;
- Implement the package in selected school campuses starting with baseline survey, interventions on energy, water and waste management (eg. solar roof top, water harvesting, waste segregation, water treatment and reuse, efficient electrical appliances, etc) and Curriculum delivery;
- Facilitate volunteer engagement initiatives at the school;
- Undertake activities to bring in ownership by school community including teachers, parents, and local community;
- Track impact with data and document the same
- Ethical and honest
- Civil / Environmental engineering degree with a strong science & technology aptitiude
- Digital Skills
- Willing to travel extensively within Bangalore and out of station
- Passion for environmental sustainability
- Good communication skills (Kannada is must) and networking skills
- Prior qualification / experience in education sector, particularly in Govt. Schools
- Familiarity with purchase / procurement processes and vendor management
- Volunteer handling experience / CSR project experience
- 25-000/- pm TO 40,000/- pm
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Fill out this form along with CV.
Last Date to apply: 23 August, 2021