PRS Recruitment for the post of Analyst | 2021
PRS Legislative Research, commonly referred to as PRS, is an Indian non-profit organisation. PRS tracks the functioning of the Indian Parliament and works with MPs from the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha across political parties and MLAs from various states. Apart from this, they are now looking for interns to hire for the post of Analyst.
Follow the details provided below to apply for this internship. Read all the details carefully!
Also Read: Asian Development Bank (ADB) Recruitment | IIMU – Research Assistant 2021
About the Internship:
PRS offers rolling internships throughout the year. The PRS staff consists of a team of dedicated professionals with different areas of expertise, and is broadly divided into the research and outreach departments.
While the research team analyses legislative and policy issues of topical interest, the outreach team tracks the working of the legislatures and legislators, manages citizen engagement and is PRS’s interface with the MPs and MLAs. A prospective intern can apply for an internship in either/ both departments.
- As part of the research team at PRS the analyst will play a key role in supporting MPs and MLAs with high-quality and credible research on important policy and legislative matters.
- The analyst will be required to track important developments in certain sectors, prepare analysis of legislation pending in Parliament and write thematic briefs on important policy issues.
- In addition, the role requires the analysts to communicate their research by briefing MPs, presenting analysis at various fora and interacting with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good quantitative skills with an ability to analyse and represent data accurately;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality work in a timely way;
- Objective thinking and openness to ideas.
- Masters degree or a professional degree.
- New Delhi
- Flexible depending on qualifications and ability.
How to Apply:
As part of your application please email the two documents listed below to [email protected] with the subject line: “Analyst”.
- Cover Letter that addresses
- Why you think PRS is a place you should build a career at, and
- How your qualifications and skills will contribute to the work of PRS
- an updated CV
Interested candidates may check the official notification: Here