American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. If you’ve ever wanted to work with multinational company then here is the opportunity.
We got you, and screened required information for this opportunity. Please Find Below!
About the Function:
With a focus on strategy and analytics, the Consumer Marketing Services team is responsible for driving acquisition strategies with an eye on profitability and quality of acquisitions across various channels. Charter is to drive scale for the business and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of the team is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. The team has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
Purpose of the Role:
- The incumbent will be part of USCS Acquisition Strategic Analytics team.
- He/She will apply advanced analytics to support marketing and acquisition strategies, assess and analyze various offers in market and drive Sentinel initiatives for consumer portfolio.
- Sentinel initiatives on their own save almost $150M of marketing and acquisition costs annually which in turn can be used for driving more profitable acquisitions.
- The team works in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Finance and other partners across BUs to scale the acquisitions efficiently.
- This role requires a strong background in data analytics and exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to understand acquisition dynamics and derive actionable insights in order to drive profitable acquisitions
- Evaluate impact on business of different strategies/initiatives and generate insights and recommendations
- Forming strategies and optimizing Sentinel controls, enhancing quality of acquisitions
- Closely monitor behavioral performance of acquisitions and identify driving factors behind trends
- Collaborate with Marketing, Finance and Product teams to plan and prioritize various initiatives
- Continuously broaden and strengthen knowledge of analytical methods and tools to further evolve our analytical practices
- Dealing with standard acquisition performance metrics such as ROI, Cost per acquisition, efficiency yield etc.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Analyzing current strategies leading to better understanding of driving forces behind acquisitions
- Driving marketing strategic efficiencies by optimizing cost of acquisitions and profitable acquisitions
- Maintaining and enhancing Sentinel initiatives
- Recommending marketing strategies leading to profitable acquisitions
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- 0-3 years of relevant analytics experience
- Degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering or finance combined with a master’s or other secondary professional qualification.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to drive results; self-starter
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in programming languages like Hive, SQL, SAS etc
- Proficient in MS Office
Behavioural (Enterprise Leadership):
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
How to apply:
Check out the official notification from: Here
Reach out the official page / career page of American Express from: Here