NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive| Young Professionals & Consultant Grade I | Especially for Graduate/PostGraduate Students| Apply by 12 Oct 2022
Hello folks! If you are thinking about getting a job in a government agency. In that case, we have some special news for all of you as Niti Aayog Recruitment Drive is launched for hiring for the post of Young Professionals & Consultant Grade I so stay with us to know more details about this drive.
About Niti Aayog
The NITI Aayog is the top-tier think tank for public policy for the Indian government. Additionally, by integrating state governments in creating monetary policy from the ground up, it is the nodal agency tasked with fostering cooperative federalism and speeding economic development. NITI Aayog is a short form for National Institution For Transforming India.
Eligibility Criteria of NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive
- Possessing a postgraduate degree or equivalent in science, economics, statistics, operations research, public policy, development studies, business administration, or management; or BE/B. Tech; MBBS; LLB; CA; ICWA; any professional degree obtained after 4 years of study after 10+2; or any combination of these qualifications.
- A Candidate with a Ph.D., additional credentials, research experience, published publications, and post-qualification experience in the relevant subject is preferred.
Required Skills for Consultant Grade I in NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive
- Overall 3–8 years of work experience, including a minimum of two years in research, program monitoring, or related subjects. Expertise in many sectors—including the national and international public, private, and civil society sectors—is preferred.
- a degree of relevant research experience supported by an appropriate record of publications
Required Skills for Young Professionals in NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive
- 1 year and above in the field of program monitoring and/ or program evaluation and/or public policy(preferably in the Government sector)
- Candidates who have knowledge of using cutting-edge tools for surveys, data analytics, and rigorous econometric analysis of huge datasets are urged to apply.
Job Responsibilities for Young Professionals in NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive
The Young Professional contributes to Monitoring and Evaluation projects undertaken by DMEO across various sectors and schemes of
Ministries/Departments of Government of India in addition to other related activities. These would include:
- Contributing to performance monitoring of government interventions
- Collaborating with Ministries/Departments for identifying key performance metrics for government schemes and interventions
- Serving as DMEO nodal officer for assigned sectors and schemes, including relevant NITI Verticals, Central/State Ministries/Departments among others, for finalization of frameworks and regular updating of data on the DMEO dashboards.
- Assisting the stakeholders and addressing their technical requests related to various DMEO initiatives – dashboards, reports, etc
- Updating targets and monitoring the performance of assigned
- schemes and sectors on the DMEO dashboards. Providing
- necessary support to senior staff for the management of dashboards.
- Conducting evaluation studies
- Conducting evaluations for development programs that will entail literature review, stakeholder mapping, selecting research methodology, developing questionnaires, conducting field visits, collating the data, ensuring data quality, data analysis for a published report, dissemination of the evaluation study findings and recommendations, manage consultant firms (where studies are outsourced),
- Knowledge generation, documentation, and dissemination in the M&E domain and other key development issues
- Leveraging IT tools to perform data analytics on data generated from Ministries/Departments/States and other secondary data sets to generate insights.
- Engaging in independent/collaborative research and developing solutions to development challenges to be disseminated as policy notes, articles, and reports.
- Proactively supporting DMEO senior management in priority areas such as process documentation (SOPs, Toolkits, Best Practices), innovations in M&E, capacity-building activities, external engagements with national/international organizations, and social media outreach.
- Assist DMEO to establish strong partnerships with State governments, and build on such partnerships to develop a strong M&E ecosystem in the country.
- Represent the organization with diverse potential stakeholders and relevant forums/conferences/ working groups.
- Collaboration and coordination with concerned divisions of NITI Aayog.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Responsibilities of Consultant Grade I in NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive
She/he is required to execute and provide technical support to the Senior Management on the below mentioned:
- Monitoring of ongoing government policies and programs with recommendations for course corrections
- Reviewing frameworks developed for monitoring output and outcome indicators for existing and new schemes; engaging with key stakeholders including NITI Verticals, Ministries/Departments, and Department of Expenditure among others for finalization of frameworks.
- Facilitating and driving the creation and maintenance of dashboards for monitoring.
- Monitoring the performance on MIS/dashboards; managing related data and dashboards.
- Preparing scheme performance assessment reports based on progress data.
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of key infrastructure and social sectors, issues/challenges, and preparing recommendations after discussion with key stakeholders for review at the highest levels of the Government
- Support the team monitoring Global Indices for reform and growth to drive reforms and growth in the country
- Evaluation studies of government schemes and programs with recommendations for course corrections
- Design, plan, drive and manage evaluations to assess the performance of Government interventions across the region/country to provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders to guide decision-making.
- Design, plan and manage quick evaluation/research through outsourcing/in-house teams
- Coordinate the procurement process for technical consultancy services for monitoring and evaluation projects; coordinate and manage deliverables from external Consultants.
- Driving innovation and technology use for evidence generation and uptake
- Lead and support initiatives directed at exploring and promoting research, innovation, data and use of technology by the team in the M&E domain
- Conducting or providing support to data quality assessments.
- Analysis of primary and secondary data sets – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Institutional advancement and communication
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with leading national and international organizations such as multi-laterals, NGOs and academic institutions in the Social Sector.
- Support initiatives for capacity building and other engagements within DMEO, Central & State Governments, and other stakeholders for institutional learning.
- Research and prepare policy notes, articles, reports, etc for dissemination of knowledge on topics pertaining to M&E.
- Develop primary/secondary data collection tools, SOPs, toolkits, and Best Practice reports to standardize and improve M&E processes based on project experience and secondary research
Benefits of NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive
- A salary of Rs. 70,000 (Consolidated inclusive of all) received by selected candidates for the job of Young Professionals
- Selected Candidates receive Rs. 0.80 Lakh to Rs. 1.45 Lakh (Consolidated inclusive of all) for the job of Consultant Grade I
How to apply to NITI Aayog Recruitment Drive?
To apply to Niti Aayog Recruitment Drive for the post of Young Professionals and Consultant Grade I CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Niti Aayog Recruitment Drive for the post of Young Professionals and Consultant Grade I CLICK HERE