Free Pepsico Off Campus Hiring Drive|Finance Analyst| Apply by 25 October
Hello folks! If you are searching for a job related to finance then we have something for you as the Free Pepsico Off Campus Hiring Drive is launched for the hiring of Finance Analyst so remains with us till the post is over to know more about this drive.
PepsiCo, Inc. is American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
About Pepsico Off Campus Hiring Drive
Job Responsibilities in Pepsico Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Plan transitions thoroughly, taking into account project deliverables, milestones, necessary tasks, and the range of processes that need to be changed.
- TM/s should receive feedback on the service design and solution documentation.
- effectively project manage the coordination of procedures that need to be transferred from local sites to the BSC (Manage the transition on site)
- Work along with the local site management and TM/s
- Tracking and reporting the transition’s development
- Addressing transitional concerns, recording hazards, RIT, and developing mitigating strategies
- connecting the BSC Knowledge Capture Team, upper-level management, TM, and other stakeholders during the transition
- Ensure that the local procedures are well documented, particularly by doing a thorough review of the documentation (Process Maps and Desktop Procedures)
- Ensure that the transition methodology is used correctly for each transition that the TC is managing.
- Make ensuring that transition outputs, such as Decision Gates, Ramp Up & Go Lives, and the overall transition completion, are delivered successfully.
Candidates who have completed BBA/B.com/MBA/M.com from any field are eligible to apply for this drive.
- Strong written and vocal English
- Significant understanding and experience with SSC/BPO-related transitions; • At least one of the towers’ (FP/HR/Sales/Mktg) subject competence;
- Strong MS Office abilities (Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Core knowledge of SAP/other Functional Systems, prior experience managing and taking part in onshore KC, ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere, and willingness to travel. Preferred:
- Other languages will be considered a plus, and fluency in both spoken and written English and functional technological skills are required (e.g. Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing & Insights, etc.)
How to apply?
To apply to Pepsico Off Campus Hiring Drive CLICK HERE
To View, The Official Notification Of Pepsico Off Campus Hiring Drive CLICK HERE