Free Ford Off Campus Recruitment Drive|Junior Engineer – CAE | Apply Now| Especially for Batch 2018-22
Hello folks! A big update for everyone who is searching for a job related to the field of product development as Ford Off Campus Recruitment Drive is launched for the recruitment of Junior Engineer – CAE so stays with us until the post is over to know more about this drive.
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
About Ford Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Work as part of a large team to offer analysis findings in CAE and analyze data for numerous vehicle programs across various geographies.
- The capacity to combine casting, plastic, and sheet metal components
- Capacity to carry out a simple analysis
- In charge of documenting all work and creating documentation on “lessons learned” to serve as a reference point for work on other programs in the future.
- Execute the projects, monitor their development, and offer alternatives as necessary to ensure that the delivery goals are fulfilled with the appropriate quality and cost.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Ensure the quality of imported data, and if necessary collaborate with quality assurance analysts.
- data set installation and deactivation.
Eligibility Criteria of Ford Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Candidates who have completed their BTech from any stream are eligible to apply
Required Technical Skills
- Familiarity with the automobile sector and knowledge of current trends in the industry
- Experience in Ansa and Hypermesh CAE tools.
- Encounters with CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- Understanding of automotive systems and their components.
- Mastery of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- The expertise in engineering quality tools like FMEAs and Six Sigma.
- Grasp of Six Sigma techniques and applied systems engineering
- Effective interpersonal abilities
- An emphasis on providing excellent customer service as well as the capacity for enthusiastic teamwork
- Experience and understanding of Asset Management Processes, Asset Life Cycle, Asset Register, Maintaining and Handling Stocks, Vendor Management, IT Help Desk Incident Management
How to apply?
To apply in Ford Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the post of Junior Engineer – CAE CLICK HERE
To View, The Official Notification Of Ford Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the post of Junior Engineer – CAE CLICK HERE