Free Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive|Consultant Job| Apply Now
Hello folks! This post is greatly helpful for job seekers who are searching for a job related to accounts as Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive is launched for the hiring of the post of Consultant so remain with us till the post is over to know more details about this drive.
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton LLP is the American member firm of Grant Thornton International, the seventh largest accounting network in the world by combined fee income. Grant Thornton LLP is the sixth largest U.S. accounting and advisory organization. With more than 53,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 135 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues, and the communities in which we live and work.
Responsibilities in Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Creating compliance and advising reports for transfer pricing, conducting benchmarking analyses on authorized datasets, composing business proposals, writing legal and technical publications, submitting legal documents, etc.
- Offering consulting services to transfer pricing managers
- Taking part in advanced pricing agreements (APAs)
- Working on various worldwide planning, research, and compliance challenges
- Giving advice to overseas multinational corporations on how their operations in the area may affect their taxes
- Creating engagement proposals while adhering to our client’s expectations for review
- A candidate who has completed any of the following degrees is eligible to apply:-
- MBA in any field
- M. Com in any field
- Applicants who have 0-2 years of experience
- Strong analytical abilities and a goal-oriented approach
- Adequate familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills as well as multitasking abilities
- Team player, on time, and willing to learn new benchmarking databases
Required Skills in Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Ability to understand and evaluate financial accounts of both Indian and foreign organizations
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Income Tax Laws and Global Transfer Pricing Guidelines
- Comprehensive command of document standards to create business proposals, publications on legal and technical topics, legal submissions, and transfer pricing compliance and advice reports.
How to apply?
To apply to Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive for the post of Consultant CLICK HERE
To View The Official Notification Of Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive for the post of Consultant CLICK HERE