Free Amazon Certified Internship| Professional Services Intern| Apply Now
Hello everyone! There is fantastic news as Amazon Certified Internship is launched by the name Professional Services Intern so interested people stay with us to know more about this internship.
Also read: Free Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Hiring Drive|Management Trainee |Apply Now
About Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. These cloud computing web services provide distributed computing processing capacity and software tools via AWS server farms
About Amazon Certified Internship
Amazon Web Services is seeking hands-on technical architects and developers with exceptional talent to boost our expanding Professional Services business. This is a fantastic chance to work with some of the greatest and brightest engineers while also advancing your career inside one of the most forward-thinking and inventive technology businesses by joining Amazon’s world-class technical teams. Here at Professional Services, we work on a wide range of mission-critical projects for clients and partners on a global scale and assist them in making the greatest use of the constantly changing AWS platform. In order to provide access to product and service teams, deliver the best solution, and promote feature innovation based on customer needs, our team works collaboratively throughout the whole AWS organization.
Also read: Free Grant Thornton Off Campus Hiring Drive|Consultant Job| Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria of Amazon Certified Internship
- Candidates who have A technical degree at the BS level or a comparable level of experience/pursuing engineering in Computer science or related field/pursuing a Master’s degree are eligible for this internship.
- GPA of 3.75 or above (Transcript necessary)
- Application programming experience of at least one year, as well as practical application architecture experience, are encouraged.
- programming experience in C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python,.NET, or any other language is required.
- This is a full-time internship opportunity.
- Traveling to clients’ locations as necessary (50+%)
- excellent presenting and communication abilities.
- Knowledge of English CET-6 is required.
- Candidates have experience in designing, building, and programming apps in the AWS Cloud
- knowledge of designing highly reliable systems that make use of load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability
- Experience with Linux and Windows platforms for developing practical applications
- familiarity with distributed development teams
- Additional coursework devoted to software development (e.g. active open source contributor)
- TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+
How to apply?
To apply for the Amazon Certified Internship of Professional Services Intern CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Amazon Certified Internship of Professional Services Intern CLICK HERE
Also read: IBM OffCampus Hiring Drive| Oracle Analysts| Apply Now