Kubernin Initiative is an India based, boutique geopolitical advisory that seeks to strengthen intellectual capabilities in an increasingly multilateral world. Our work is based on rigorous research and analysis, coupled with our understanding of key domestic, regional and global issues. Looking for an Intern for the post of Research Assistant.
Check out the details below to get an overview.
About Kubernin Initiative:
Kubernein Initiative is an independent, female led, geopolitical advisory firm based in Mumbai
(India) working to mainstream issues that need greater intellectual capacity and focus.
- individual who will help with desk research and coordination for Kubernein Initiative’s
work on Feminist Foreign Policy.
- As centres of thought and strategic analysis are shifting, with the
rise of the Asian century, and critical insight emerge from new geographies.
- Kubernein Initiative
works to provide these alternate perspectives to these themes widely discussed on the global stage.
Desired Qualifications / Qualities:
Kubernein Initiative is looking for a part time research assistant for a short period with the following qualities:
- Fluency in English. Additional Indian languages a bonus
- Strong research and writing skills
- Must possess a post graduate degree or enrolled in a PhD program
- Should be detail oriented
- Should have an interest in gender and foreign policy
- 4 Months, PART TIME
- INR 20,000 pm
- Home Based
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume with at least two writing samples to
Check out the official notification from: Here
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 20 August 2021