Inviting For Graduate Student Internship | Intel | Apply Now |2022
Hey friends Big Opportunity for those students who have graduated from the Intel company internship has come out for graduate students we will see in this post how you can apply for this internship and what skills you should have
About the Intel
- Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue and is one of the developers of the x86 series of instruction sets, the instruction sets found in most personal computers (PCs). Incorporated in Delaware, Intel ranked No. 45 in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue for nearly a decade, from 2007 to 2016 fiscal years.
- Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturers such as Acer, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing
B.E, M.TECH /B.TECH, M.E
Roles and Responsibility
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature US experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school
India: Hyderabad, Bengaluru
- We offer a comprehensive compensation package that is among the best in the industry. It consists of a competitive salary, stock, bonus, and benefits plan that includes health, retirement, and vacations. For more information about all of our great benefits, visit: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
- We have found that several people have received fake cover letters claiming to be from Intel inviting them to interview at Intel offices for various positions and also asking them to deposit money to attend the interview. We want to inform you that these letters have not been issued by Intel or its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based solely on merit, and Intel does not require a cash contribution from applicants. We encourage people interested in working at Intel to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not be fooled by unscrupulous people.
This role fits our hybrid work model, which allows employees to split their time between working onsite at designated Intel locations and offsite.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here