Hiring For SAP PP | Capgemini | Apply Now | 2022
Hi, friends if you are B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Production/Industrial, Mechanical degree, then you want to get a job in a good company, then Capgemini is hiring fresher sap pup and we will see in this post that you are suitable for this job. How to apply and what skills should you have
About the Capgemini
- Capgemini SE is a multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, headquartered in Paris, France
- Capgemini was founded by Serge Kampf in 1967 as an enterprise management and data processing company. The company was founded as the Société pour la Gestion de l’Entreprise et le Traitement de l’Information (Sogeti).
- In 1974, Sogeti acquired Gemini Computers Systems, an American company based in New York. In 1975, having made two major acquisitions of CAP (Centre d’Analyse et de Programmation) and Gemini Computer Systems, and following the resolution of a dispute with the similarly named CAP UK over the international use of the name ‘CAP’, Sogeti renamed itself as CAP Gemini Sogeti.
- Cap Gemini Sogeti launched US operations in 1981, following the acquisition of Milwaukee-based DASD Corporation, specializing in data conversion and employing 500 people in 20 branches throughout the US. Following this acquisition, The U.S. Operation was known as Cap Gemini DASD
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Production/Industrial, Mechanical.
- Good communication skills
- Correct attitude and temperament
- Willingness to learn and fast learner
- Flexibility in technology adaptation
Domain experience of at least 0.6 months to 3 years.
About the Job
- Production Planning
- PP Master Data (Material, BOM, Work Center, etc.)Auditing
- Good understanding of processes and configurations to support PP-PI
- MRP, Scheduling, Planning strategies as well as Batch management
- Production Order settlements.
India: Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here