Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainne | Alight |Apply Now
Hello, Friends Good news for those students who are doing or have done BE/B. Tech or MBA graduate and you want to get a job in a good company, then the Alight company is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee, we are in this post Let’s see how you can apply for this job and what skills you should have
About the Alight
Alight Solutions is an Information technology and consulting company based in Lincolnshire, Illinois. The company went public on July 6, 2021, trading in the New York Stock Exchange under ALIT.
In March 2018, Alight entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Future Knowledge, an HR advisory company in Australia and New Zealand. In July 2018, Alight acquired Compass Professional Health Services, a healthcare technology company based in Dallas, Texas. In February 2019, India’s third largest software services exporter Wipro sold their Workday and Cornerstone OnDemand business to Alight Solutions for $110 million. On February 22, 2019, Alight announced the acquisition of Carlson Management Consulting, an Adaptive Insights implementation partner. On August 1, 2019, the Employee benefits platform Hodges-Mace was acquired by Alight Solutions.
BE/B.Tech or MBA graduate with a minimum 70% aggregate from a premium college.
- Good knowledge in either programming or HR lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills
Roles and Responsibility
- Employee Life Cycle: Work in SAP as a functional or technical HR professional.
- Business Needs: Articulating business issues, developing recommendations, influencing stakeholders, adopting approaches, and achieving results
- Stakeholder Management: Work with different people, adapt your communication style to the needs of each client, and stand by when you have to
- Product Expert: Gain product expertise to guide HR teams through how to best design employee experiences.
- Solution Design: Use your product knowledge to design solutions that help customers achieve their goals and provide a better employee experience
- Collaborative Style: Work in diverse global teams, use remote collaboration tools, ask for help, and identify opportunities to help others
- Project Execution: Provide defined scope of work, identify risks and issues, plan your workload, and schedule
- Adapt to Change: Comfortable with changes in a fast-paced industry where we are constantly changing our methods to find smarter ways to get results
India: Hyderabad, Telangana
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Online Application Website Link Clicking Here