Internship For Graduates & College Students One Time Opportunity
If you want to do an internship in the airline sector then there is a big chance for you because United Airlines company has come out for internships, for graduate and college students let’s see how you apply for this internship.
Read More: DHL Recruitment Associate System Support Analyst | Bachelor/Graduate
About the United Airlines
United Airlines, Inc. (commonly referred to as United), is a major American airline headquartered at the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network spanning cities large and small across the United States and all six inhabited continents. Measured by fleet size and the number of routes, it is the third-largest airline in the world after its merger with Continental Airlines in 2010.
United has eight hubs, with Chicago–O’Hare being its largest in terms of passengers carried and the number of departures. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance with a total of 28 member airlines. Regional service is operated by independent carriers under the brand name United Express. The United brand name was established by the amalgamation of several airlines in the late 1920s, the oldest of these being Varney Air Lines, which was founded in 1926.
- Bachelor’s degree OR students in their 3rd/4th academic year
- (with the possibility of completing a 6-month internship)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python/R), SQL, Excel, and other Microsoft Office products
- A Beginner’s Guide to Machine Learning Algorithms
- Intellectual curiosity to work with huge data sets
- Understand probability and statistics.
Roles and Responsibility
- Collaborate with other data experts and various stakeholders (IT, Germany, business, etc.) to deliver high-quality models
- Collect and analyze data on United’s activities to provide fact-based, data-supported recommendations
- Deliver solutions to business problems with data analysis, machine learning, and optimization tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- Must have legal permission to work in India for any company without sponsorship
- Must be proficient in English and Hindi (written and spoken).
- Successful completion of an interview is required to meet the job qualifications
- Reliable and accurate service is the main function of the location
- Engineering, technology, computer science, statistics, operations research, applied mathematics, economics
Read More: Salesforce Recruitment Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/B.Tech
India : Gurugram, Haryana
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Clicking Here