Nokia Recruitment For Team Assistant / Apply Now 2023
If you are also looking for a job and you want to work in a good company, then there is a big opportunity for you because Nokia company is hiring Trainee – Team Assistant, so let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Nokia
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki area, but the company’s true roots lie in the Tampere area of Pirkanmaa. In 2020, Nokia employs around 92,000 people in over 100 countries, does business in over 130 countries, and reports annual revenues of around EUR 23 billion. Nokia is a public company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. It is the 415th largest company in the world by 2016 revenue on the Fortune Global 500, having peaked at 85th in 2009. It is part of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock index.
Roles and Responsibility
- R&D leadership team support.
- Expense Reports – Complete expense reports for specific cases and provide support to team members.
- Meeting/Event Planning – Plan logistics for group and visitor meetings – meeting rooms, food, badges, transportation, social events, etc.
- Supervise and coordinate cultural events within the tribe according to company policy.
- Orders – Use Nokia’s ordering system to create and track orders
- IT accessories and phone inventory management.
- Hire Planning Assistance – Schedule interviews and coordinate between panels and candidates.
- Design and publish a monthly newsletter for the tribe.
- Manage Group Access Control: Manage access control to Sharepoint folders.
- Team Community Sites – Support for Office 365 SharePoint-based community sites.
- Organization – update the organization chart.
- Facilities and Equipment – Coordinate and manage office space requirements
- Support various operational needs of ad hoc teams.
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel macros, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Nokia devices used in operation and in the software development and testing cycle: for example i-Buy, GIM, Concur, PowerBI, SharePoint, SAP, MyWorkplace, Confluence, PR-Tool, Sway, MS-Forms.
- Familiar with Nokia Real Estate, recruiting processes, and travel management
- Good communication, good coordination skills, self-organization, and ability to influence people
- Good interpersonal and team skills and the ability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Willingness to learn, results-oriented, responsible, and committed.
- Work experience in the same position
India: Bangalore, Karnataka
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here