Salesforce Recruitment Associate Technical Support Engineer | BE/B.Tech
Hello friends If you have BE/B. Tech degree and you are a computer science or circuit branches background student or you have skills like C, C++, Java, or RDBMS then there is a big opportunity for you because Salesforce company is hiring Associate Technical Support Engineer how do you apply for this job
About the Salesforce
Salesforce, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management (CRM) software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Founded by former Oracle executive Marc Benioff, Salesforce quickly grew into one of the largest companies in the world, making its IPO in 2004. Salesforce’s continued growth makes it into the first cloud computing company to reach US$1 billion in annual revenue by the fiscal year 2009, and the world’s largest enterprise software firm by 2022.
Today, Salesforce is one of the largest technology companies in the world, and as of September 19, 2022, is the 61st largest company in the world by market cap with a value of nearly US$153 billion.
BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on
Roles and Responsibility
- Help customers decode their custom, integrate, and deploy Salesforce products. This includes debugging, repairing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in specific product functionality areas.
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and problem-solving experience.
- Provide an explanation of Salesforce coding features and best practices.
- Meet customer expectations and improve customer experience
- customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintain and participate in work-related training activities.
- Excellent communication – verbal and written
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Super badges in Salesforce Admin/Developer and more
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS, and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Strong understanding of internet technology: firewalls, web servers, web proxies servers etc,
We operate 24×7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to- shift timing can change)
- AMER Hours (Eastern Standard Time – 5:30 pm/6:30 pm IST or Pacific Standard Time – from 9:00 pm/10:00 pm IST, depending on DST)
- EMEA Time – 12:00 pm/1:00 pm/2:00 pm IST depending on Daylight Saving Time
- Time for APAC – from 05:30 IST
India: Bangalore and Hyderabad
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Clicking Here