Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring Chief Programme Executive- Valuation- School of Finance |2023
As the Recruitment Chief Programme Executive for Valuation at the School of Finance, Hiring Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, I am excited to announce that we are currently hiring for this important role. The School of Finance is committed to providing high-quality education and training to our students and professionals, and we are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join our team.
About the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) is the Central Authorized Training Institute under the jurisdiction of the Department of Corporate Affairs of the Government of India for Officials of the Center for Corporate Legal Services of India. Treatment and care of a wide range of topics, inquiries, and cases in the fields and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance, and policy. Founded in 2008 in Manesar, Haryana. It is the only institution in the country authorized by the Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Board of India to run its flagship program for bankruptcy graduates. It provides political support for CSR to the government and organizes various training programs on CSR. It also offers a wide range of corporate CSR services including impact assessment, needs analysis, baseline survey, real-time monitoring, etc.
It is also home to India’s Corporate Legal Services world-class training academy. ICLS is Group A organized service recruited through the All India Civil Service Examination. ICLS officers are stationed throughout the country in a variety of line and staff positions.
Basic qualification In Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring Chief Programme Executive- Valuation- School of Finance
- Master’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Economics, or a related field.
- CA, CS, and CMA with relevant experience are also eligible to apply.
Desired qualification In Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring Chief Programme Executive- Valuation- School of Finance
- M Phil/Ph.D. in Finance
- UGC NET exam
Basic experience In Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring Chief Programme Executive- Valuation- School of Finance
- At least 5 years experience (academic and/or practical) in finance with the mindset
- Reservoir, academic institution, an advisory or advisory body.
- Proven experience in research/publication on a topic in a reputed journal or
Desired experience In Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Hiring Chief Programme Executive- Valuation- School of Finance
- In the field of assessment (science and/or practice).
- Content development for courses, and training programs, preferably in finance
Role And Responsibility
- Academic and research support to fund related school activities, especially IICA
- Assessment Certificate Program (IVCP);
- Development of content, articles, reports, information products, etc. on finance-related topics
- especially assessment;
- Implementation of research projects, especially on topics related to modern finance
- Organization of webinars, conferences, and panel discussions on finance-related topics
- Development and launch of periodicals such as newsletters, magazines, etc. for assessment
- Coordination with lecturers/experts and participants
- Manage online courses and Learning Management System (LMS) programs.
- Manage social media activities related to finance-related topics/activities
- Preparation of final reports for each course/program/activity
- Other tasks are given by the Head of the Faculty of Finance
Candidates must have very high standards in terms of quality of work and attention to detail
and an absolute commitment to completing assignments on time
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here