Dhwani Foundation Recruitment At Creative Content Writer | 2023
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the field of creative writing? If so, you might be interested in the Dhwani Foundation Recruitment At Creative Content Writer
Dhwani Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to improving the lives of marginalized communities through education, health, and livelihood programs. They are currently looking for a talented and motivated individual to join their team as a Creative Content Writer.
Also, Read: Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
About the Dhwani Foundation
Dhwani Foundation is a registered trust based in Bengaluru. The main goal is to improve
Productivity and efficiency in the social field through organizational development
Programs, technology facilities, system and process improvement, and sectoral
Strengthening. Log on to www.dhwanifoundation.org for more details.
Currently, the Foundation’s work is spread across Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, North East, and other parts of Karnataka
in the country and supports nearly 1,500 grassroots NGOs through various initiatives. dhvani
The foundation also works with the government, donors, NGO associations, academics, and others
Actor to promote a dynamic and reliable social sector. The Dhwani Foundation is a team of
30 members from various regions that bring an interesting dimension to the development
- We’re looking for creative, experienced, and organized content writers to work with
- the power of words and creativity to diversify the mission of the Dhwani Foundation
- Audience. You need to follow trends and create translated content
- Dhwani’s core identity in precise calls to action.
Eligibility Criteria In Dhwani Foundation Recruitment At Creative Content Writer
Master’s Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Mass Communication, or English.
Role and Responsibility In Dhwani Foundation Recruitment At Creative Content Writer
- Responsible for writing original content for social media, websites, articles, blogs, etc.
- Brainstorm and implement interesting and convincing story ideas.
- Have creative ideas from concept to implementation.
- Writing a variety of content for multiple platforms (ad copy, articles, case studies,
- video scripts, newsletters, and accompanying materials)
- Practical knowledge of Google Keyword Research Tool.
- Responsible for conducting research and writing content on a regular basis.
- Write, edit, and read content for the Dhwani program to promote
- communication needs.
- Ensure complete consistency (language, style, fonts, images, and sound)
- Analyze and measure content marketing metrics.
- Work with the design team to write content for communication materials.
Experience In Dhwani Foundation Recruitment At Creative Content Writer
2-3 years of practical experience in creative writing. The exposure to the social sector will be enormous
- Strong vocabulary, reading, and comprehension skills.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Good knowledge of the latest technology and trends in social media.
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills.
- Ability to write content in multiple formats (long form, short form, captions, etc.) and
- The style for multiple audiences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong sense of initiative and persistence
Commensurate with experience
Based in Bengaluru with occasional travels related to content research.
Also, Read: Trainee – Social Media Marketing Recruitment at BookMyShow
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here