Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging career in the technology industry? If so, you might be interested in the Associate – Projects position at Cognizant!
Cognizant is a global leader in digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. They are currently looking for talented individuals to join their team as Associate – Projects.
About the Cognizant
Cognizant was founded in 1994 in Chennai, India as Dun & Bradstreet Satyam Software (DBSS), a 76:24 joint venture between Dun & Bradstreet and Satyam Computer Services, with Srini Raju as CEO and MD. Starting with 50 employees in Chennai as an internal technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet focused on executing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses. In 1996 the company began looking for clients outside of Dun & Bradstreet.
In 1996 Dun & Bradstreet spun off several of its subsidiaries including Erisco, IMS International, Nielsen Media Research, Pilot Software, Strategic Technologies, and DBSS to form a new company called Cognizant Corporation, headquartered in Chennai, India. Three months later, in 1997, DBSS changed its name to Cognizant Technology Solutions.
Science / Engineering Graduate
Role and Responsibility In Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
Understand, interpret, and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and standard project requirements.
Design and Analysis In Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
- Study of defined functional specifications.
- Analyze and identify the impact of specifications.
- Ask questions and seek solutions from a variety of stakeholders.
- Provide necessary support to develop a proof of concept.
Encoding In Science / Engineering Graduate
- Develop coding (business-grade coding, interface development, service development, building stored procedures, etc.) as needed in the project.
- Ask clarifications/questions/concerns about the presenter’s performance in a timely manner.
- Get regular peer/senior developer reviews.
- Code refactoring based on code reviews/bugs found in unit tests or other appropriate test phases.
- Participate in code peer reviews as needed.
- Inform potential customers of potential risks and seek information to resolve identified issues.
- support the integration of components as needed.
- Update the traceability matrix for the developed work packages.
- provide support for process audit activities.
- Adhere to processes and tools (use awareness of 20, knowledge of quality management systems).
- Follow the SCM rules defined for the project.
- Testing: Write test cases for specific entities.
- Find peer/senior developer reviews for written test cases.
- Run test cases.
- Catch and fix bugs as they are found, and retest areas during the testing and warranty period.
- Review work to ensure compliance with the SCM policies set for the project.
- Tracking the integration of components developed with the application.
- Understand and apply test automation tools.
Revise code based on review comments from code reviewers/bugs found during unit testing, peer testing, SIT testing, UAT testing, or other appropriate testing phases.
Process improvement and compliance
- Provide ideas for process improvement or added value that can be conveyed and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Adhere to processes and tools (using awareness 20, awareness QMS, IDE, etc.).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, and installation manual/scripts.
- contribute/search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
- Sterling OMS
- IBM Sterling OMS Admin
Good To Have Skills
- Multi-Channel Order mgmt Serv
- Order Management(Retail)
Employee Status In Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
Shift In Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
Travel In Associate – Projects Recruitment Cognizant | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here