Child Fund International Recruitment Field Officer, Programs| 2023
Child Fund International is a leading global child development organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of children and their families around the world. We work in some of the most challenging environments to help children overcome poverty, violence, and other barriers to their development. We believe that every child deserves a chance to reach their full potential, and we are committed to making this vision a reality. Child Fund International Recruitment Field Officer | 2023
We are currently looking for a Field Officer to join our Programs team. As a Field Officer, you will play a critical role in implementing our programs in the communities where we work. You will work closely with local partners and stakeholders to ensure that our programs are effective, efficient, and sustainable.
About the Child Fund International
ChildFund was founded on October 6, 1938, as the Children’s Fund of China by Presbyterian minister J. Calvit Clark to help Chinese children displaced by the Second Sino-Japanese War. As the mission expanded to other countries, the name was changed to the Christian Children’s Fund on 6 February 1951.
In June 2002, the Christian Children’s Fund and 11 other international child-sponsoring organizations created the global network, the ChildFund Alliance. The ChildFund Alliance is made up of 12 organizations working together to improve the lives of children and their families in more than 60 countries. On July 1, 2009, the Christian Children’s Fund changed its name to ChildFund International. The name change caused donor confusion and clarified that the organization did not operate as a Christian organization. Some criticized the organization for appearing as a Christian organization long after it had abandoned its religious affiliation.
Eligibility Criteria In Child Fund International Recruitment Field Officer, Programs
- Postgraduate degree in social work/social sciences/management/another relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of development experience, preferably in program management.
- Experience working in any subject area (livelihood/education/health). Knowledge of children’s rights will be an added benefit.
- Proven experience in building people capacity, including training, mentoring, and technical leadership.
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), fluent in computer skills, and use of digital communications.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized person, team player, independent and results-oriented.
- Gender-sensitive with strong beliefs and skills to empower marginalized and disadvantaged children
Role and Responsibility In Child Fund International Recruitment Field Officer, Programs
- You will be responsible for executing the program plan, including specific topics, and will oversee project activities and compliance at the field level.
- Coordinate and liaise with district and block officials and others to provide assistance in meeting project requirements.
- Planned, organize, coordinate, and facilitate training programs and related activities for stakeholders and employees.
- Contribute to the design and development of training materials according to project requirements.
- Periodically supervise and assist field coordinators in conducting training and implementing program activities, especially community activities.
- Daily monitoring and review of the implementation of program activities at the district and block levels.
- Design solutions to increase access to information and data sharing and facilitate knowledge creation and cross-learning between ChildFund India and donors.
- Coordinate with specialists, program dissemination, and promote the use of primary research and case studies, both internally and externally.
- Analyze reports staff provide and prepare program reports – Track plan progress and provide feedback.
- Coordinate routine assessments, enumeration of beneficiaries, physical reviews, and in-depth analysis of available data.
- Maintenance of databases and information, ensuring the timely retrieval of the necessary information, and ensuring the security and confidentiality of data.
- Ensure high-quality documentation and reporting of project activities and results.
- Other responsibilities assigned by line managers.
Role Summary In Child Fund International Recruitment Field Officer, Programs
- Field Officers and Programs are responsible for supporting Senior Officers and Program Specialists in implementing the ChildFund India Life Stage program approach in assigned Regions/Areas. The position will support the delivery of quality programs providing technical input and support for Health/Education/Livelihoods/KML & ME.
Reporting In Child Fund International Recruitment Field Officer, Programs
Senior Officer, Program
Spacious / According to job requirements
Dhar/Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
Full-Time (Fixed Term)
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Click Here