ICICI Bank Recruitment For Risk Analyst: Apply Now
Hey Job Seekers! Are you currently looking for a job in the field of Risk Management? If Yes then ICICI Bank has released applications for the post of Risk Analyst for the year 2021. Everything that you need to know about this ICICI Bank Recruitment!
Also Read: Wipro Free Training + Work from Home Job in 2021 | Wipro jobs for Freshers 2021 | Latest Online Jobs
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with consolidated assets worth ₹ 15,72,772 crore (US$ 211.6 billion) as of June 30, 2021. The Bank’s consolidated profit after tax was ₹ 4,747 crore (US$ 639 million) in Q1-2022. The Bank has a network of 5,268 branches and 14,141 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.
Also Read: IBM latest job update for Associate system engineer: Apply Now!!!
About ICICI Bank Recruitment For Risk Analyst
Banks are subject to a variety of hazards, and controlling them is critical to the banking industry’s success. The Risk Management Group (RMG) is in charge of identifying, assessing, and monitoring major risks in compliance with risk management policies and procedures. Credit Risk Management Group, Market Risk Management Group, and Operational Risk Management Group are the three subgroups of the group. The risk team is always working to ensure that ICICI Bank’s risk management policies and processes are implemented throughout the board.
Also Read: Relationship Manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Responsibilities of a Risk Analyst
- Credit risk analysis includes a review of risk models, analysis of credit term proposals, assignment of credit rating
- Portfolio management
- Study of market factors, indices, policies, and regulations and identify the impact on credit portfolio
- Industry research, review, and active monitoring of existing business accounts meeting customers and industry experts to gather emerging trends
- Review of policies and programs and related amendments
- Understanding of financial analysis, balance sheet, and profit and loss accounts
- Orientation to build and develop financial models
- 1-4 years of experience in Financial Modelling, risk management, Data Sciences, Credit Analytics
- MBA in Finance for Premier MBA colleges.
The location of this Job is Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Kolkata
How To Apply For ICICI Bank Recruitment For Risk Analyst?
To apply for this ICICI Bank recruitment, CLICK HERE
Also Read: (6 months) Communications Intern at UNDP, New Delhi