IBM latest job update for Associate system engineer: Apply Now!!!
Hey Engineers! IBM latest job update has been released where they are inviting interested and eligible candidates to join them as Associate System Engineer. More information regarding posts and processes is given below….
Detailed Information on IBM Latest Job Update
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra.
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects.
- This is an entry-level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Fluent interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- looking for the following skills:-Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad.
How to Apply?
For more information and to apply: Click here