(6 months) Communications Intern at UNDP, New Delhi |
Hey Learners! Today we are back again with some amazing news in the Internship domain. If you are looking for doing an Internship to improve your soft skills then UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) has brought 6 months of online Communications Internship where you will get a chance to represent the country.
So if you are interested in this Internship then stick around with us to get every detail of this opening.
Also Read: Internship at EY, Gurgaon | Apply Now
UNDP works in more than 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty and the reduction of inequalities, poverty and exclusion while protecting the planet. UNDP helps countries develop strong policies, skills, partnerships, and institutions so they can sustain a multidimensional level of progress that extends beyond economic gains.
UNDP has worked in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development, from systems and institutional strengthening to inclusive growth and sustainable livelihoods, as well as sustainable energy, environment and resilience.
Eligibility for Communications Intern at UNDP
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher); Candidates with Mass Communication, Journalism, Mass Media, Public Relations background are preferred
- (b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent); Candidates with Mass Communication, Journalism, Mass Media, Public Relations background are preferred
- (c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one year of graduation.
As part of the Communications Unit and under the supervision of the Head of Communications, the Communications Intern will be responsible for undertaking the following activities:
- Support the development and implementation of UNDP India’s Communications strategy, Annual Communications Plan and Key Performance Indicators
- Support content development for stories, op-eds, talking points, press releases and/or social media posts
- Assist team members in synthesizing information from the UNDP programme and state teams including collating information for Gender Seal Strategy 2019-2022.
- Carry out mapping of potential partnerships following UNDP’s private sector, media and celebrity engagement strategy. Support with contacts and engagement propositions.
- Support in preparing presentations, decks, pitches, toolkits and process documents.
- Assist in maintaining dashboards, meeting calendars for the Communications Unit
- Support the team with curation and coordination of events, campaigns, workshops
- highlighting the work of UNDP and building relationships within the ecosystem
- Build communication materials for events and help spread awareness through relevant channels.
Important dates & Duration
- Last date of application: 15 November 2021.
- Starting date of the internship: 1 December 2021
- Duration: 6 Months
How to Apply for Communications Intern at UNDP?
To apply for this Internship Click Here.