Free Amazon Hiring Drive| Technical Associate| Apply Now
Hello, friends If you thinking of doing a job related to the technical field then we have something for you as Amazon Hiring Drive is launched for the hiring of Technical Associates so stay with us to know more about this drive.
Amazon.com, Inc. is a multinational technology company based in the United States that specialises in e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Jeff Bezos, a former Wall Street hedge fund executive, founded Amazon.com in 1994, choosing the name primarily because it began with the first letter of the alphabet and was associated with the vast South American river.
About Amazon Hiring Drive
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support to an operations team that specialises in e-book transition and quality assurance. The following are the primary responsibilities:-
- Understand the technical aspects of existing systems and services at a high level.
- Assist with incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting.
- Collaborate on operations and maintenance-driven coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and possibly Java.
- Support for software deployment in staging and production environments.
- Create tools to help with operations and maintenance.
- Reporting on system and support status.
- Support stakeholders with product and business metrics.
- control over one or more systems or components
- Customer notification, workflow coordination, and follow-up to ensure service level agreements are met.
Eligibility Criteria of Amazon Hiring Drive
- Candidates who have completed the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- 0-1 year of experience in overall development/technical support is required
- Knowledge of coding languages is needed
- Understanding Java-based technologies is essential.
- SQL skills and the ability to write intermediate-level database queries
- Proven ability to create solutions from the ground up using scripts/automation, etc.
- Troubleshoot and determine the root cause of problems.
- Capability to capture, store, analyze, and present metrics data effectively.
- Utilized automation and process improvements to demonstrate skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Experience working in a 24-hour production environment is preferred.
How to apply?
To view the official notification of Amazon Hiring Drive for the hiring of a Technical Associate CLICK HERE
To apply in Amazon Hiring Drive for the hiring of Technical Associate CLICK HERE