Hello friends, Cognizant company is hiring a programmer analyst trainee we will in the post how can you get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how can apply for this job.
About Cognizant company
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994 and started serving external clients in 1996.
After a series of corporate re-organizations, there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021, it is ranked 185.
Role and Responsibility
- Express clarifications/questions/concerns in a timely manner about the presenter’s appearance
- Compliance with promises/deadlines.
- Maintain effective (interpersonal) working relationships with team members and supervisors.
- Comply with organizational rules and procedures.
- Participate in organizational projects and initiatives led by delivery leadership.
- Ensure correct classification and priority of tasks.
- Follow the specified process while performing the task.
- Provide regular task-level updates as needed.
- Any Graduate and Engineering Students in Any Branches and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023.
- Understand the details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from various sources
- Review project-specific documents and boot camps to learn more about custom application packages, technology stacks deployed in customer environments, and customer-specific processes and tools (such as Quality Center, and JIRA).
- Attend all knowledge transfer sessions held as part of a project to gain project-level knowledge experience.
- Completion of domain/technical/project liaison training and certification.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee
Visit this link by Clicking here