Ernst & Young Recruitment Project Coordinator – Associate | 2023
Ernst & Young, also known as EY, is a multinational professional services firm that offers a range of services, including auditing, consulting, and tax advisory. The Ernst & Young Recruitment Project Coordinator – Associate is an exciting opportunity for those looking to start or advance their career in project management.
“Join the team: Ernst & Young is seeking a Recruitment Project Coordinator – Associate”
Also, Read: Trimble Recruitment Software Development Work From Home | 2023
About the Ernst &Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trading as EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Together with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), it is one of the big four audit firms. It primarily provides auditing (including financial auditing), tax, advisory, and advisory services to its clients. Like many larger accounting firms, EY has in recent years expanded into markets bordering on accounting, including consulting in strategy, operations, human resources, technology, and financial services.
Eligibility Criteria In Ernst & Young Recruitment Project Coordinator – Associate
- 0 to 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degrees – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to accommodate various needs, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM in day-to-day administration and smooth running of various projects.
- Contribute as an effective team member and take responsibility for results
Role and Responsibility In Ernst & Young Recruitment Project Coordinator – Associate
- Experience in coordinating tasks between different teams.
- Project coordination experience with strong organizational skills is required to support RPs in the following tasks;
- Basic coordination of project meetings – creation, maintenance, and distribution of meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Assist PM with project execution, including inputting project timelines, tracking status and improvements, and ensuring all milestones, actions, and deadlines are met on time.
- Track action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure timely project assignment
Preferred Skill In Ernst & Young Recruitment Project Coordinator – Associate
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong organizational and structured thinking skills
- Maintain/update all project-related trackers e.g. B. Project Plan, Risk Tracker, Budget Tracker, etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Show attention to detail
What are we looking for
- Willingness to learn
- Time management
- Listening skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Microsoft Outlook
Also, Read: Internship – Conservation & Sustainable Livelihoods At UNDP | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here