Trimble Recruitment Software Development Work From Home | 2023
As we all know, recruitment can be a time-consuming and daunting process for both employers and job seekers. That’s where Trimble comes in – a company that specializes in creating software solutions to make recruitment easier and more efficient. Trimble’s software development for remote recruitment
Trimble’s recruitment software development Work From Home team has been working tirelessly to create innovative tools that simplify the hiring process.
About the Trimble
Trimble Navigation was founded in November 1978 by Charles Trimble and two partners from Hewlett Packard. He initially worked in theaters in Los Altos, California. Trimble’s software development for remote recruitment
At the end of 2016, the company employed 8,388 people, more than half of whom were outside the United States.
Acquisitions of Companies including Telog Instruments, Pocket Mobile AB, @Road, Cengea Solutions Inc. Datacom Software Research, Spectra Precision Group, Tripod Data Systems, Advanced Public Safety, Inc., ALK Technologies, Apache Technologies, Acutest Engineering Solutions Ltd, Applanix, Géo-3D, INPHO, Gatewing, Gehry Technologies, MENSI, Meridian Systems, NTech Industries, Pacific Crest, Quantum, Accubid Systems, SketchUp, QuickPen International, SECO Mfg. Co., Inc., Visual Statement, Stabiplan, XYZ Solutions, Inc., Tekla, Vianova Systems, ThingMagic, Spime Inc., Punch Telematix NV,  TMW Systems, Kuebix, and Toposys Gmbh
Eligibility Criteria In Trimble Recruitment Software Development Work From Home
- 1+ years experience as a software engineer in commercial software development with contact to relational database systems.
- Good knowledge of database and programming with Microsoft SQL Server
- Good programming skills with object-oriented and scripting languages - C#, Python, or Java.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Snowflake, and Data Brick’s technologies is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree
Role and Responsibility In Trimble Recruitment Software Development Work From Home
- Build elements of data architecture implementation.
- Assemble large and complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Develop and integrate processes aligned with data governance guidelines to ensure data quality and integrity.
Employee Type In Trimble Recruitment Software Development Work From Home
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here