Ernst and Young Inviting AMS Internship | Graduate Fresher
Hello Friends If you are a graduate and you have an internship from a big company, then there is an opportunity for you because Ernst & Young Company is inviting you for an AMS internship, let’s see how you can apply for this internship.
About the Ernst and Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
- Candidates should be Graduate freshers.
- A confident and sociable person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure work to a consistently high standard
- Ability to multitask, pay attention to details, prioritize projects, and perform routine tasks diligently
- Ability to communicate easily with managers and colleagues
Roles and Responsibility
- Assist engagement teams with processes such as cross-site coordination, engagement economics, acknowledgments, project and database management
- Maintain and update the global engagement team database and contact list as required
- Collect relevant customer information from publicly available databases and share it with the team through publications and company databases
- Responsible for all work and ensure that work is carefully reviewed before results are submitted on time
- Accurately identify problems and exceptions and ensure that the regional engagement team is notified in a timely manner
- Be proactive and responsive to local stakeholders
- Join weekly or biweekly calls with regional partners and share progress and status updates
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the team through open and honest communication
- Reach out to the team proactively for feedback on work and take appropriate action
Ideally, you should have one too
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this internship
Official Website link Clicking here