World Bank Group Recruitment Junior Professional Associate | Bachelor Degree
Hello Friends If you have a Bachelor’s degree and can speak the English language fluently and you want to work for a big company, then World Bank Group is hiring Junior Professional Associate, let’s see how you apply for this job.
About the World Bank Group
The World Bank Group (WBG) is a family of five international organizations that make leveraged loans to developing countries. It is the largest and best-known development bank in the world and an observer at the United Nations Development Group. The bank is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States. It provided around $98.83 billion in loans and assistance to “developing” and transition countries in the 2021 fiscal year. The bank’s stated mission is to achieve the twin goals of ending extreme poverty and building shared prosperity.
- Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service
- Hold the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree with a superior academic record
- Be fluent in English
- One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
Roles and Responsibility
- You will use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills,
- Your technological knowledge and research skills – collaborate with colleagues and project teams who are more experienced in their work in both operational and corporate functions.
- You will have the opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while learning first-hand about the challenges of ending poverty and promoting shared prosperity.
- Your JPA experience can be used as a springboard for a career in government, consulting, the private sector, academia, or other development agencies.
- Your academic achievements have been outstanding and put you at the top of the class.
- Your analytical and research skills cover specific areas such as economics, finance,
- human development (public health, education, nutrition, population),
- social sciences (anthropology, sociology),
- Agriculture, Environment (Climate, Blue Economy),
- private sector development,
- as well as other related fields,
- including corporate and administrative functions (IT, legal, accounting, communications, etc.)
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here