Puma Recruitment Associate Graphic Designing | Graphic Design
Hello Friends If you are a graphic design student, you have skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects, then there is an ample opportunity for you because Puma company is hiring ASSOCIATE- Graphic design, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Puma
Puma SE, branded as Puma, is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories, which is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany. Puma is the third largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. In 1924, Rudolf and his brother Adolf “Adi” Dassler jointly formed the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik (Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory). The relationship between the two brothers deteriorated until the two agreed to split in 1948, forming two separate entities, Adidas and Puma.
Following the split, Rudolf originally registered the newly established company as Ruda (derived from Rudolf Dassler, as Adidas was based on Adi Dassler), but later changed the name to Puma. Puma’s earliest logo consisted of a square and a beast jumping through a D, registered with the company’s name in 1948.
- Formal design experience
- Years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of the latest graphics and video tools and software – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- You must know animation
- Knowledge of current fashion and design trends is an advantage
- UI/UX knowledge – desktop and mobile excellence
- Interaction with providers and development opportunities is an advantage.
- Must be able to multitask
Roles and Responsibility
Retail & Trade Creatives:
- Change In Marketing
- save videos
- Store offers and promotions
- LFR: Creative requirement & activation (Shoppers Stop, Central, Lifestyle)
- Trade Marketing: Creative requirements & activations
- Facebook / Instagram & GDN ads
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here