Microsoft Recruitment Software Engineer | Bachelor’s / Master’s
About the Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation producing computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States. Its best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. Microsoft ranked No. 21 in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue; it was the world’s largest software maker by revenue as of 2019.
Candidate should be Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Up to 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong technical skills including understanding of object-oriented programming and design, algorithms, database concepts and performance, SQL-free technologies, and microservices architectures
- Proven programming, debugging, design, testing, and troubleshooting skills
Roles and Responsibility
- Design, write and implement services with a focus on performance, efficiency, reuse, and maintainability
- Be part of the DevOps culture and build the best technical processes/practices.
- Build effective partnerships with partner teams such as program management.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth.
- Learn quickly from your colleagues, projects, and customer interactions.
- Experience building cloud applications and services.
- Strong design, problem-solving, and programming skills
- Independent, proactive, results-oriented, and able to work with minimal guidance
India: Hyderabad, Telangana,
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here