Danfoss Recruitment Software Engineer | 2023
Hello and welcome to my blog about Danfoss Recruitment for Software Engineers If you’re reading this, chances are you’re interested in pursuing a career in software engineering at Danfoss, and I’m here to tell you why that’s a great decision.
Danfoss is a global company that specializes in engineering innovative solutions for a wide range of industries, including heating, cooling, and energy management. They have a strong focus on sustainability and are committed to making a positive impact on the world.
Also, Read: Intern-Design Engineering At Cadence | 2023
About the Danfoss
In 1933 Mads Clausen (1905–1966) founded Dansk Køleautomatik- og Apparatfabrik, then in 1946, the company name was changed to Danfoss. The first product was an expansion valve for refrigeration units, which was developed after research on valves imported from the United States.
In 1941 the business expanded to include heating products. The thermostatic radiator valve was invented by Mads Clausen in 1943, then patented and popularized as an energy-saving device in 1952.
In 1945, some 224 people were employed in the first factory built in and around the farm where he grew up. There is no more room for expansion and a new, bigger factory is planned.
In 1962 the company started producing power electronics, the first product being a dedicated rectifier, then in 1968, it started producing VLT frequency converters, the first of its kind in the world.
The company also expanded its activities in the field of hydraulics, the first hydraulic components being produced at the Nordborg plant in
Eligibility Criteria In Danfoss Recruitment Software Engineer
- B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech/Master (Electronics/Telecom/Computer Science) OR Equivalent
- Experience and qualifications:
0-4 years of experience in software design, development, and testing for embedded systems.
Very good communication skills, both spoken and written English
Role and Responsibility In Danfoss Recruitment Software Engineer
- Write software requirements specifications
- Create a design for the module set
- Code implementation for specific requirements
- Run unit tests
- Conduct peer reviews or inspections of software work products
- Support test team for fault analysis
- comply with the quality process
Preferred Skill In Danfoss Recruitment Software Engineer
- Default C
- Real-time operating system
- Knowledge of microcontrollers (RISC, CISC)
- CAN communication and protocols such as UDS, KWP2000, CANopen and J1939
- MISRA Standard – 2000/MISRA 2012
- SDLC, Agile Scrum
- Static analysis and tools like LDRA or QAC or Vector Cast
- Change management and tools like JIRA/VSTS
- Version control and tools like SVN/GIT/Clearcase
- Traceability management and tools like Rectify or similar
- Design method – like UML
- Software testing life cycle
- Life Cycle and Functional Safety Management – Applies to software design and development
- Safety standards such as – IEC-61508, ISO-26262, ISO-25119, ISO-13849
Employee Benefits In Danfoss Recruitment Software Engineer
- Retirement benefits
- Personal Insurance
- communication package
- Ability to join employee resource groups
- Employee Referral Program
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Click Here