Internship at EY, Gurgaon | Apply Now
Hello Guys! Today we are back again with a new opportunity for an Internship at Ey, Gurgaon. This is something we all were waiting for and finally, EY (Ernst and Young India) has released the opening as they are hiring Interns. So if want to apply for this Internship then stay around with us as we have a lot of details regarding the Internship Opening.
About Internship at EY, Gurgaon
Ernst & Young Global Limited, or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. In 1989, two accounting companies, Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co., merged to create the new partnership. Ernst & Young was the company’s name until a rebranding campaign in 2013 changed it to EY.
It is one of the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its clients are mainly served by assurance (which includes financial auditing), tax, consultancy, and advisory services.
EY’s mission is to make the planet a better place to live. Its insights and high-quality services contribute to the growth of trust and confidence in capital markets and economies around the world.
This is a role that requires the incumbent to own & execute global processes related to personal Independence monitoring activities. The candidate should be familiar with working in an unstructured & complex environment requiring out of box thinking, logical reasoning, communication skills, and decision-making skills.
The candidate should be able to continuously add value to assigned processes and develop solutions for situations that may not have been previously documented.
- MBA/MCOM/MA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a reputed institute
- 0.6 – 1.0 years of experience in a research/analysis role
- Candidates with exposure to handling international customer/client interaction would be preferred.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be well versed with financial instruments used for investment purposes like Shares, Mutual Funds, Insurance, etc.
- Well acquainted with terminologies like ISIN, CUSIPs, etc.
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Prior hands-on experience on basic project management skills working on different time-bound projects (internal and external) and managing the same effect would be preferred
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Highly motivated with the ability to perform well even when under pressure; proven ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The role may require working post-shift hours
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Ability to work well in a team and foster teamwork among others
- Ability to work with a global mind-set
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Analyze the research findings, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research requirement
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
- Ensures completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of all tasks assigned
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by timely following up on requests from Onshore
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps the project managers/key stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Performs a self-review of the results before submitting them to the project managers
- Flags issues/potential challenges to the project managers at an appropriate time so that timely action can be initiated.
How to Apply for an Internship at EY Gurgaon?
To apply for an Internship at EY Gurgaon CLICK HERE.