Research Analyst at Klar Care: Apply Now
Hello Aspirants! Today we are back again with an interesting job update from an amazing Mumbai-based Company. It’s the job opening for the post of Research Analyst at Klar Care. If you are from Mumbai and looking for some research-based Internships and Jobs then this article might be very helpful for you.
Stay till the very end to get full details.
About the Job of Research Analyst at Klar Care
Klar Care is developing retail and FMCG brands in the fabric care industry keeping sustainability as the main focus. Klar has two retail brands: “Laundromania” is an environmentally friendly fabric care services brand present in three cities and growing, and “Ethiek” is in the FMCG category developing products that will compete with global brands and strive to become a leader in sustainable category.
The business is led by Ayushi Pande, who is a graduate of the London School of Economics and has had strategy and capital formation roles in management consulting, private equity, and renewable energy. It is funded by AP Capital, led by Pashupathy Gopalan, a graduate of IIT & Stanford University Business School and a seasoned leader with CEO roles in the energy, real estate, and semiconductor industries.
We are seeking to expand the team with a Research Analyst who can work on building our ‘Ethiek’ Business. This role will be based out of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role will be primarily responsible for driving the research effort of the Business, presenting the findings, and making recommendations based on the data.
- Research on Competitive landscape, methods of marketing and distribution, consumer behavior, latest industry trends, current market conditions.
- Promotions via social media and other similar platforms.
- Provide vital inputs and information to help the team make decisions on the Product Pre-launch and Post-launch.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders needed for the businessHelpful Skills and Experience
- Prior Experience in Research and Documentation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Opportunity to work closely with the Founders
- Get Hands-on experience in Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.
- A chance to work in a small team and share your views and ideas
- As per skills and experience
This role will be based out of Mumbai, Maharashtra and someone who can join us on an immediate basis would be ideally preferred.
How to Apply for Research Analyst at Klar Care?