Business Systems Administrator At HashiCorp | Work From Home | 2023
Are you passionate about technology and interested in pursuing a career in the tech industry? ”Technical Operations Specialist” If so, a career as a ”Business Systems Administrator” at HashiCorp may be the perfect fit for you!
Also,Read : Technical Trainer Internship In Aera 2023
About the HashiCorp
”Technical Operations Specialist”
HashiCorp is a software company with a freemium business model based in San Francisco, California. HashiCorp provides open-source tools and commercial products that enable developers, operators, and security professionals to secure, manage, and connect cloud computing infrastructures. The company was founded in 2012 by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar.
HashiCorp is headquartered in San Francisco, but employees are spread across the United States, Canada, Australia, India, and Europe. HashiCorp offers both open-source and proprietary products.
Eligibility Criteria In Business Systems Administrator At HashiCorp
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (or actively working on it)
- An understanding of the Salesforce platform is a must
- MSExcel, SQL and Business Analysis skills are preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate existing processes to achieve greater efficiencies
- Knowledge and/or skills with various technology platforms and tools
- Detail oriented and organizational skills
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Business oriented, with a good understanding of the basic business principles and business operations of SaaS
- Curious, willing to learn and contribute to business solutions that achieve the company’s goal of customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to perform thorough and accurate testing. #LI-RP1 #LI remote control
In this role you will In Business Systems Administrator At HashiCorp
- Daily maintenance and administration of our Salesforce instances.
- Manage users, profiles, roles, permission sets, and other support requests from Salesforce users
- Assist delivery teams with entry-level development needs
- Data management, including bulk updates and data loading
- Manage all incoming customer support requests from the partner community
- Assistance in making tickets
About the role In Business Systems Administrator At HashiCorp
This role will support CRM applications (focused primarily on Salesforce) in the areas of sales, marketing, customer success and support. This is the ideal role for someone starting or just starting their career as a Salesforce admin, and offers a wide range of opportunities to work across a wide range of Salesforce products.
Work In Business Systems Administrator At HashiCorp
Also,Read : Quality Analyst at Physics Wallah | 2023
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here