Technical Trainer Internship In Aera 2023
Welcome to our Work From Home ”Technical Trainer Intern program” at AERA! We’re thrilled to have you on board and excited to help you develop your technical skills in the ever-evolving field of technology.
As a ”Technical Trainer Intern, Work From Home”you’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry. ”Technical Training Internship at Aera”
Also, Read: Quality Analyst at Physics Wallah | 2023
About the Aera
”Technical Training Intern program”
At Aera, we bring together technology, innovation, passion, and vision to help our clients transform their corporate businesses. We deliver cognitive technology that enables decision intelligence: Aera Decision Cloud™ that connects you to your business and controls your operations autonomously.
About the Internship Program
The ”Technical Education Internship at the Aera” internship program is designed to help new engineering graduates grow into technical trainers in Aera’s support team. You will be guided through virtual training, maintaining a training sandbox, and designing, developing, and delivering assignments.
Your ”Technical Education Internship at the Aera” internship program will be led by two experienced practitioners tasked with implementing a new paradigm of digital and virtual learning programs. The program will go beyond traditional training techniques and will use a digital adoption strategy to optimize investment in the Aera platform for all stakeholders
Eligibility Criteria In Technical Trainer Internship In Aera
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer science
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with SQL
- Familiarity with workflow programming concepts
Role and Responsibility In Technical Trainer Internship In Aera
- Assist Senior Empowerment Specialists in conducting training
- Fix mistakes in the training sandbox and collect the necessary tickets
- Trying to create assignments for students
- Join a Senior Empowerment Specialist in a virtual session
- Identify and understand unique opportunities, training, and certification
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from various functions, such as B. architects and skills developers to build learning environments that reflect real work scenarios
- Responsible for maintaining product/platform training instances
- Work with subject matter experts and instructional designers to develop use cases, product simulations, and training data requirements
Benefits of the Program In Technical Trainer Internship In Aera
- Paid internship program
- Challenging tasks and good development opportunities.
- Contact with the high-quality clients we work with
- Dealing with modern training techniques
Also, Read: Intern Technical Engineering In Synopsys | 2023
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here