Volvo Recruitment Data Analyst | 2023
Exciting news for all the data enthusiasts out there – Volvo is hiring a ”Data Analyst” in 2023! If you’re passionate about data-driven decision-making and have a keen eye for detail, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. Recruiting a data analyst at Volvo Volvo Recruitment Data Analyst | 2023
About the Volvo
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customer’s uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change, and Customer Success.
Who are you in Volvo Recruitment Data Analyst | 2023?
If you have a burning desire to help us develop future-oriented, efficient, and sustainable transportation solutions for our society and set a course… then you’ve come to the right place!
You are passionate and value-driven, and pay attention to detail to help transform procurement.
We are gearing up our ambitions for digitization in purchasing. The new supply chain analytics structure will help ensure the team’s ability to meet the company’s visualization and analytics needs while future-ready and leveraging more sophisticated analytics.
As a Data Analyst, you will help collect, visualize, and analyze data for opportunities/problems identified by businesses. You can extract and organize data with special analysis tools. They create data models, standard reports, and tools for a wider community of users.
For those of you who want to leave society in good order for the next generation. They see this opportunity to bring desired change to the society in which we want to live
Eligibility Criteria In Volvo Recruitment Data Analyst | 2023
- University degree in business administration, engineering, statistics, or mathematics
- Experience in automotive industry data analysis related to purchasing and supply chain is a plus
- Mastery of descriptive statistical methods (distribution, regression, classification, statistical tests)
- Deal with visualization tools like Power BI/Tableau
- The sharp analytical, logical mind and effective problem solver with the ability to translate business problems into technical challenges
- Years of experience with Python/R and SQL
- Creativity and innovative thinking, changing traditional models, implementing new models, developing ideas, methods, designs, and technologies
- Experience working with multiple data sources other than Excel
- Machine learning participants work on cloud platforms like Azure
- Experience working in an agile methodology environment is preferred, with the ability to deliver tangible results quickly and strong collaborative skills
- Ability to work in an environment where not everything is framed with excellent communication skills from day one.
Role And Responsibility In Volvo Recruitment Data Analyst | 2023
- Develop and apply data analysis methods to solve problems and make forecasts and predictions.
- Create information objects and data sets, extract and compile the data using special analysis tools and use them to analyze the opportunities/problems identified by the business and analyze the extracted data to draw conclusions.
- Customize standard-reports/summaries and executive-level presentations to drive business strategy as a Power BI solution.
- Responsible for commissioning analytics, data exploration, and business value. Extract and collate data with special analysis tools under common supervision.
- Build expertise in data sources to find, manage, and simplify complex data. Integrate data and product knowledge to build cases and communicate insights.
- Make suggestions for improvement for local and global organizations. Create and enhance easy-to-use reports.
- Support a strategic roadmap for analytical methods and future tools and platforms. Proactively find new ways to support purchases to enhance existing data structures.
- Help solve some complex data mining and optimization challenges.
Location In Volvo Recruitment Data Analyst | 2023
India: Karnataka, Bangalore
Last application date
April 28, 2023
Also, Read: Technical Trainer Internship In Aera 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here