Hello folks! Accenture is back again with one more exciting job opportunity through their newly launched Accenture Hiring Drive for the post of Associate Software Engineer job opportunity so stays connected with us until the end of the post to know details about this job.
Accenture plc is an Irish-American, professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.
About Accenture Hiring Drive Job
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What do they need in Accenture Hiring Drive?
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Preferred skills in Accenture Hiring Drive
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Hiring Drive
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Assessment Process in Accenture Hiring Drive
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- Mock Assessment
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
- Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
- Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
- Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Cognitive and technical assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
- You are required to meet the section and subsection cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
- Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment.
- Candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.
- Assessment #2: Coding assessment: The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes. You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages:-
- Dot Net
- Assessment #3: Communication assessment: The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes. You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment. Communication assessment will assess you on the below-mentioned parameters:
- Sentence Mastery
How to Apply in Accenture Hiring Drive?
To apply in Accenture Hiring Drive CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Accenture Hiring Drive CLICK HERE