Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Hiring Drive| Relationship Officer| Apply by July 11
Hello everyone! Big update for all job seekers as Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited has launched Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Hiring Drive for the post of Relationship Officer so remain connected with us till the end of the post.
Also read: Accenture Off-campus Hiring Drive| Associate-Investment Banking| Apply Now
Tables of content
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
- Acquisition of New Client (NTB) through external individual efforts for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank. Customers are to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, and corporates.
- Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through adherence to products, processes, and regulatory requirements
- Handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the Branch Banking team
- Maintaining Avg Quarterly Balance
- Conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
- Cross-selling of MF, Gold, Insurance, and asset products.
- Students who have completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for this job.
- Fresher or Graduate with appropriate experience (at least 1-year experience in liabilities sales preferred)
- Hard core sales mentality. Primary motivation from the achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well-groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities.
How to apply?
To apply for the post of Relationship Officer in Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the post of Relationship Officer in Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited CLICK HERE
Also read: Cognizant Hiring Drive| Software Engineer| Apply Now