Ola Hiring Drive| Content Writer| Apply Now
Hello folks! A fantastic update for all job seekers looking to grow their career in the field of Content Writing as Ola Hiring Drive has launched for recruiting the Content Writer so stay connected till the end of the post to know details about this job notification.
Ola Cabs is an Indian multinational ride-sharing company, headquartered in Bangalore. It also operates in other business verticals including financial services and cloud kitchens. A variety of venture capitalists including Softbank have large stakes in the company.
Job Responsibilities in Ola Hiring Drive
- Conceive well-researched and creative content
- Create high quality user-centric technical documentation
- Develop relevant technical and non-technical content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, blogs, social media platforms, and more
- Evaluate inputs and follow set standards to bring order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Take complete ownership of the content lifecycle of a project
- Manage inter-team collaboration including logistics of all communication independently
- Assess self and others’ work to maintain consistent quality
- Please adhere to the style guides of the organization and its policies for publication
- Assist corporate functions in communication by drafting reports, newsletters, campaigns, events mailers, and other content deliverables
- Adapt to different domains and master the technology
- Aptitude to work in different domains and grasp the technology
- Review documents and recommend revisions in terms of language or changes in scope, format, and content
- Plan releases and upgrades
Eligibility Criteria for Ola Hiring Drive
- Graduate with a B.Tech / MA English /Journalism or any other equivalent degree. (Minimum)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Mass Communication
- Relevant industry experience in technical and non-technical writing
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fluent English & strong persuasive skills
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Amicable people skills
- Can adhere to brand guidelines while still focusing on innovation
- Proficiency with MS-Office, JIRA & Confluence
- Quick learner & must adapt to the company’s work culture and policies
- Formally and informally educated in Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Original creativity and a keen eye for details with out of the box thinking and offbeat ideas
- Reliant ability to perform independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully manage multiple priorities and different objectives simultaneously
- Sound analytical and multi-tasking skills and networking capability
- Strong research skills
- Understand social media
- Create original and creative content
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, strong grammar, and versatility in writing styles.
- Produce well-researched content for in-house projects and clients
- Help with the discovery of the client’s project, prepare estimate & scope of work (SoW), write case studies & white papers, etc.
- Create blogs, articles, social media copies, business requirement documents, pitch decks, video scripts, case studies, mailers, etc.
- Communicate and cooperate with the design, development, marketing, and sales team to successfully deliver the client’s project.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Capable of understanding both the technical and business side
How to apply in Ola Hiring Drive?
To apply in Ola Hiring Drive for the post of Content Writer CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Ola Hiring Drive for the post of Content Writer CLICK HERE