Amazon Hiring Drive| Support Analyst| Apply Now
Hello folks! The good news for jobseekers as Amazon is hiring for the post of the support analyst through their hiring drive for batch 2017-2022 so stay connected with us until the end of the post.
Tables of content
- About Amazon
- Job responsibilities
- About Amazon Hiring 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- How to apply?
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About Amazon Hiring 2022
- Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing service for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will be the front-line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly.
- Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast-growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
- Any graduate from any stream can apply.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance.
- Strong interpersonal, communication& presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Process and respond to phone calls, chat, and emails received from publishers.
- Work on developing personalized responses for publisher questions.
- Must be able to interact with external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team and notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- Should be willing to work night shifts and over the weekends.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to authors.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and HTML is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills are required. Must be able to understand problems that authors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in a clear and concise manner.
- College graduates.
How to apply?
To apply for the post of Support Analyst click here
To view the official notification for the post of Support Analyst click here