Hello folks! TCS has once again back with one more exciting Hiring Drive to recruit students for the post of Business Consultant so stay connected to know more details about this TCS Hiring Drive until the end of the post.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Key Responsibilities in TCS Hiring Drive’s Job
- Design, generate, and communicate analytics reports and dashboards specifically to measure, monitor, and alert the business regarding unforeseen shifts in performance and operational risks of various business units
- Regularly analyze quantitative data about projects and client initiatives to measure effectiveness and health status
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested in a timely and accurate manner, assist senior leadership with various tasks and items as needed
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making
- Develop a deep understanding of clients and TCS products
- Find solutions to our clients’ problems
- Leverage industry specific knowledge to develop relevant solutions and recommendations
- Assist in creation of business cases, future state operating models, and roadmaps to help our clients realize their transformation goals
- Leverage how technology can solve business problems in support of strategic recommendations
- Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
- Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
- Be ready to bring knowledge of specific industry processes and operations
- Provide functional and industry perspective in technology engagements
- Give clients useful insights into their operating performance
- Craft product and service strategies to help clients’ organizations have greater market relevant, reach, and impact
Qualifications in TCS Hiring Drive’s Job
- Possess understanding of business administration, change management, business support, analysis, or business process redesign
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Specifically, experience and confidence in interacting with people at all levels of an organization on client/internal team
- Ability to consult on projects and present solutions to business problems
- Effectively communicate and manage client/internal team expectations
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust for client and internal pitches and proposals
- A deep appreciation of Experiential Transformation and what is required to drive our clients’ customer engagement marketing
- Demonstrate a consistent over-achievement of client deliverables
- An MBA or equivalent Degree is required to apply for this job.
- Project management experience will be a advantageous.
Good To Haves
- You’ve got serious data and analytical chops when it comes to improving a clients’ performance
- You can spot where to find new value across the organization, and explain it simply
- You have demonstrated ability to create and articulate value propositions
- You’ve worked on assignments academically or professionally on industry leading projects
How to apply in TCS Hiring Drive’s Job?
To apply in TCS Hiring Drive CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of TCS Hiring Drive CLICK HERE