Hello folks! If you are looking for a job related to commerce then you have come to the right place as Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the hiring of Associate Job so stay here until the end of the post to know more about this job.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive
The Associate is responsible for processing low-complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client-specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
Eligibility Criteria of Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Candidates who are pursuing Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting) are eligible to apply.
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role-related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLAs and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance with Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule, and leave plans.
- Ask questions and show keenness to understand the client’s perspective
- Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
- Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests
- Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding
- Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
- Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- Make changes in your own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization, and other relevant stakeholders.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
Work Conditions in Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs
- Mobility across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel/assignment/Training
How to apply?
To apply to Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the Associate Job CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of the Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the Associate Job CLICK HERE