Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive|Software Developer, Digital Trust| Apply Now
Hello, job seekers! This post is beneficial for those who want to do job-related in the software field as the Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive is launched for the hiring of Software Developer, Digital Trust so stays here to know more details about this drive until the end of the post.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Job Description of Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive
In Digital Trust, big data, machine learning, the Internet of Things, Cyber Security, and the Cloud are at the heart of our portfolio. We help create the secure, ultra-connected world in which we live and develop innovative solutions for 5G, smart cities, autonomous cars, health services, public safety, and smart utilities.
Come and join our team to ensure that this connected world will be safe, secure, and respectful of our privacy.
You will be part of the Digital Trust’s latest adventure in providing a view of the network’s overall alert/threat level based on risk, threat intelligence, and analytics specific to 5G networks. More than that, we bring intelligent lockdown and corrective actions to critical infrastructure protection.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our new, dynamic team of talented professionals to create an innovative, industry-leading, automated security SaaS offering Cyberdome (Automated Defense Center), and to define the automated procedures for immediate response to Emergencies or for detection and response to Mobile network infrastructure attacks.
You will be part of an agile team responsible for the product’s specification, design, development, and testing.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
The primary responsibilities will be to
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation, and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud, and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Eligibility Criteria of Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Candidates who have Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) and a Master´s are a plus.
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
Technical Skills of Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Knowledge of Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, and Microservices.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge of Network Security
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
- Experience in security tools and technologies
- Knowledge of Telecom (e.g. 3GPP, TCP/IP, OSS, etc.)
- Any certifications in the security area are an asset
- Experience with cryptography: symmetric, asymmetric, PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, ECDH
- Knowledge of technologies like (ReactJS, Redux)
Non-Technical Skills of Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies
- Experience with the agile development process
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver quality solutions
- Creative, problem-solving mindset and innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal/team skills
- Able to communicate and work within a multi-national matrix organization
- Fluent in oral and written English.
How to apply?
To Apply In Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive for the post Of Software Developer, Digital Trust CLICK HERE
To View the Official Notification Of Nokia Off Campus Hiring Drive for the post Of Software Developer, Digital Trust CLICK HERE