Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Software Developer| Apply Now
Hello folks! If you are looking for a job related to Software Developer then you have visited the right place as Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive is launched for the hiring of Software Developer so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this drive.
Also read: Nissan Off Campus Recruitment Drive| Software Engineer I |Apply Now
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
About Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation, and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud, and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Also read: Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive | Software Engineer II, Container Platform | Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria of Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- A candidate who have completed Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience in CS, EE, etc and Masters will be advantageous.
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
Required Technical Skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Knowledge in Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge in Network Security
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
Also read: L&T Edutech Hiring Drive Graduate Engineers 2022
- Experience in security tools and technologies
- Knowledge of Telecom (e.g. 3GPP, TCP/IP, OSS, etc.)
- Any certifications in security area are an asset
- Experience with cryptography: symmetric, asymmetric, PKI, AES, RSA, ECC, ECDH
- Knowledge of technologies like (ReactJS, Redux)
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies
- Experience with agile development process
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver quality solutions
- Creative, problem-solving mind-set and innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal/team skills
- Able to communicate and work within a multi-national matrix organization
- Fluent in oral and written English.
How to apply?
To apply for Software Developer post in Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Software Developer post in Nokia Off Campus Recruitment Drive CLICK HERE
Also read: Tata Institute Of Social Science OffCampus Drive| Web And UI Designer| Apply By 10 Aug 2022