Hello folks! In this post, we discuss the recently launched Nissan Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the post of Software Engineer I, so stay here until the end of the post to learn more about this drive.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands, with in-house performance tuning products, labeled Nismo.
Job Role in Nissan Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Innovation Team is integral part to Nissan’s digital transformation. While targeting high quality in our vehicles, we work to enable the digital capabilities on entire product value chain of both B2B and B2C.The goal is to exceed customer expectations at all contact points.
As a senior full stack developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements.
Eligibility Criteria for Nissan Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Candidate who has completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, Tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Strong problem solving skill with solid knowledge in Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Block chain technology, Web and app development etc.
How to apply?
To apply in Nissan Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the post of Software Engineer I CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Nissan Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the post of Software Engineer I CLICK HERE